Saturday, 14 November 2009

Update

Hello all. How are you?

Everything's plodding along nicely here - slow but sure. I have been dissapointed with the amount of action on the Facebook group, so I plan to chat to anyone who at first showed interest in our, er, quest. We did have an incident on the FB group though - the Secretary of Awesome used a particular word beginning with F and ending in ck (no, it wasn't "firetruck"), which, quite frankly, disgraced the Wall of the group. Consider this a formal warning, Bonopha. No F-words where they are very likely to cause offence in Huzzah!.

We might not be the most organised or quickly developing nation - but have patience. Change is prominent, or something. And it's your duty to contribute if you want to see this fine set of persons succeed

Fear Me. Raar.


Archbish Will of Huzzah!
Patria Laudabilis
x

PS: Please don't take my Fear Me too seriously. Certainly trust me and be wary. But I don't promote idolatry of feer-pressure (lol!) in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment